In keeping with the tradition of being the very best at everything we do, Lucky Paws proudly presents the Pittsburgh area’s finest doggie daycare program! We provide an entire day full of structured activities.
All vaccinations and fecals must be submitted in advance (as opposed to check in.) Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella and have a current fecal performed within the last 12 months that includes screening for worms, giardia, and other parasites. Your pet must also be free of fleas and ticks.
All dogs in our daycare program must be “interviewed.” This first visit must be scheduled in advance. Please fill out the Daycare Application and we will contact you!
Your dog will:
- Play in the 6,000 sq. ft. indoor facility.
- Romp on EvoFlex Seamless Poured Rubber Flooring – a specialized, 1/2-inch-thick, non-skid, non-slip, sterile floor that is gentle on dogs’ joints and paws.
- Explore the 1-acre fenced-in outdoor play area and agility equipment.
- Enjoy access to our famous swimming pool during the summer months.
- Snooze to the sounds of soft music in our cozy nap room.
- Cool down with our homemade doggie popsicles.
- Discover the wonders of canine socialization.
- Fall in love with our fabulous staff.
- Written proof of current vaccinations from your vet are required. We require Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella, and a fecal that screens negative for parasites and giardia. We recommend Bordetella every 6 months for optimal protection. We also recommend the Canine Flu vaccine. Puppies must have their complete series of vaccines. There is a 3 day waiting period for all vaccines.
- Every dog attending the program must be “interviewed” to ensure they are friendly and appropriately behaved for group play. Once approved for the program, your dog can attend daycare at any time, including boarding stays! Please fill out the Daycare Application and we will contact you!
- We require a yearly negative fecal test that has also been tested for giardia, worms, and other parasites. Your pet must also be free of fleas and ticks.
- All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
- Lucky Paws require the removal of all collars at check-in – including flea and tick collars. All flea and tick collars have the potential to leave a chemical residue on anyone who touches them. At Lucky Paws we strive to create a healthy environment for our guests and staff alike. If you have concerns about fleas and ticks, we recommend speaking to your vet about alternative products to use when a guest at Lucky Paws. Thank you for your attention to this requirement.