- Puppies in puppy class must have at a minimum: first round of Distemper, first round of Bordetella, as well as a negative fecal test including a Giardia screening.
- All dogs 6 months and older must have their complete series of Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, as well as a negative fecal test including a Giardia screening.
- Owners are asked provide proof of these records.
- The trainers do not work on site full time. For urgent messages, please call the training department at 724-728-1484.
- We understand you and your dog are anxious to get started in your training endeavors – so are we! Please remember to be patient as our trainers do not work on site full time. When working, they are actively training dogs and helping owners. They will happily answer your questions and process your requests as soon as they are able. Thank you for understanding!
- Weekly obedience classes have set dates, and each class covers a specific topic. Some classes will offer optional make-up classes at no extra charge. If you feel that you will miss more than 2 sessions though, it is not advised to sign up for a class.