2020 Has Been Quite the Year!
This is our simplified, most up-to-date information hub on what is open, what is new, and where to navigate from here if you need help. As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
2020 has brought many new challenges for us all. At Lucky Paws, we love your pets and want you and your 4 legged best friend to have the safest possible environment.
New operating hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:00AM – 6:00PM
Opening Tuesdayss beginning November 3rd
Dog Park: OPEN
NEW FOR THE 2020 SEASON: All visits to the Dog Park are done by RESERVATION ONLY.
NOTICE: the Pool is now closed for the season.
There are new policies put in place to help create a socially distant experience. You will see these when filling out your Reservation Request, or can view them by clicking the button below.
As always, we ask that you submit a Reservation Request to set up your appointment.
We appreciate your patience as we work through getting everyone scheduled.
Training: Classes are back in session
There are new policies in place including, but not limited to:
- All training classes are held OUTSIDE if possible, and social distancing is enforced.
- If inclement weather, classes will either be cancelled or moved indoors at trainer discretion.
- If training classes are moved indoors, all humans are required to wear masks that cover the nose and the mouth.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email us for more information about the new health & safety initiatives for training classes prior to signing up.
MINIMAL CONTACT SERVICE:
- We have instituted drive-up service. When you are dropping off and picking up, please remain in your vehicle, and pull up to the door of the appropriate building. One of our team members will come out to transfer your dog to or from our facilities. Please make sure he or she is properly leashed and harnessed if dropping off.
WHAT’S GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES:
- We use cleaning solutions that kill the COVID-19 virus as well as other contaminants multiple times a day throughout our facility.
- We are also taking extra precautions to keep our humans that care for the animals in our facilities healthy.
COVID-19 AND MY PET:
- At this time, all of the available scientific literature shows that there is a very small risk of transmission of this virus from pets to people or people to pets.
- We are keeping up to date with our partner vets, the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control for the most up to date information about this virus and how it could affect dogs and cats as well as the people that love them.
Have a question or concern?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
If you would like to reach out to our owner directly, please email Gretchen@luckypawsresort.com