This is our simplified, most up-to-date information hub on what is open, what is new, and where to navigate from here if you need help. As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
A message from the owner (regarding updated mask policy):
In accordance with CDC guidance, masks are recommended for all, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS. If you need a mask, we’re happy to provide you with one. Thank you for your consideration.
All of the best,
Monday through Friday: 7:00AM – 6:00PM
Before and After Hours pickup and drop-off options are available for an additional fee.
Dog Park: OPEN
A submitted Reservation Request + a confirmation from us is the ONLY guaranteed entry. We STRONGLY recommend all guests fill out a Reservation Request in advance.
THE POOL IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
There are policies put in place to help create a socially distant experience. You will see these when filling out your Reservation Request, or can view them by clicking the button below.
As always, we ask that you submit a Reservation Request to set up your appointment.
Training: Classes are in session
There are policies in place including, but not limited to:
- All classes are limited in size to allow for social distancing as well as promote maximum learning for human and canine.
- Training class guests must follow the current Lucky Paws masking policy.
- If class is held outside masks are optional.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email us for more information about the new health & safety initiatives for training classes prior to signing up.
- Following PA guidelines, all humans are strongly recommended to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
WHAT’S GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES:
- We use cleaning solutions that kill the COVID-19 virus as well as other contaminants multiple times a day throughout our facility.
- We are also taking extra precautions to keep our humans that care for the animals in our facilities healthy.
COVID-19 AND MY PET:
- At this time, all of the available scientific literature shows that there is a very small risk of transmission of this virus from pets to people or people to pets.
- We are keeping up to date with our partner vets, the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control for the most up to date information about this virus and how it could affect dogs and cats as well as the people that love them.
Have a question or concern?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
If you would like to reach out to our owner directly, please email Gretchen@luckypawsresort.com