Looking for something new and fun to cool off you and your pooch this summer? This low impact, for fun pool agility course is geared toward dogs of all
Looking for something new and fun to cool off you and your pooch this summer? This low impact, for fun pool agility course is geared toward dogs of all ages. Your dog will build confidence in the water as well as working on building muscle through activities that are gentle on their joints. This clas is guaranteed to be a splashing good time!
- Thursdays: July 15 through August 19 (6 weeks of class)
- 7:15 – 8:45 PM
- This pool is a zero entry and goes to 4′ at its deepest point.
- WATER SHOES are a MUST as you will accompany your dog in the pool only when surpervised by instructors. CLICK HERE to view an example of acceptable footwear. No flip flops, Crocs, regular sneakers, or otherwise allowed.
- Please bring your own towel for you and your dog.
- Sign up is required prior to the 6 week class class – please call, email, or sign up on online to reserve your spot.
- Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations required as well as a negative fecal including Giardia testing
(Thursday) 7:15 PM
Comments are closed.