PUPPY TRAINING CLASS with Heather Kyslinger, owner of No Place Like Home Pet Sitting www.nplhpetsittingpgh.com What will your pup learn in these classes? Sit, Stay, Down, Come...these are
PUPPY TRAINING CLASS with Heather Kyslinger, owner of No Place Like Home Pet Sitting
What will your pup learn in these classes? Sit, Stay, Down, Come…these are all commands that have their place to be taught in class. But REAL LIFE SKILLS are what your dog will learn in these classes!
- Want a CONFIDENT pup that you can take out with you anywhere?
- Want a pup with IMPULSE CONTROL and not just take what he wants when he wants it?
- Want a pup that can be CALM in high excitement situations?
- Want a pup to FOCUS on you on walks instead of everything else around him?
- Want to build a strong RELATIONSHIP with your dog that he wants to be with you?
Then you want to take this Puppy Class to create a bombproof puppy will learn to make GOOD
DECISIONS on its own! I’ll also give tips and tricks on house/crate training, play biting, how to be good at
the vet, and jumping puppies!
Class will end each week with the puppies being able to socialize briefly together at the end of class.
- Saturdays: 1/17 – 3/7 (8 weeks of class)
- 1/17 class runs 9:15AM – 10:15AM, all other dates run 9:30AM – 10:30AM
- Puppies up to the age of 8 months with or without any prior training experience
- Puppies are required to have the appropriate vaccines recommended for the age of the puppy, including a bordetella vaccine. A negative fecal sample (test should include Giardia) is also required prior to the start of class to make sure they are free of intestinal parasites.
Part of our new Guest Trainer Class Offerings! Payment for class is taken on the first day of class. No refunds for classes missed. You must attend 6 classes with your puppy in order to graduate. Classes are held at Lucky Paws Pet Resort.
Questions about this class?
Contact Heather Kyslinger:
January 17 (Sunday) 9:30 AM - March 7 (Sunday) 10:30 AM