Do you have a dog who needs a refresher course? A new addition to the house? A dog who is now a teenager and forgot what they learned in puppy school? A dog
Do you have a dog who needs a refresher course?
A new addition to the house?
A dog who is now a teenager and forgot what they learned in puppy school?
A dog who listens at home, but not in public?
This class is a great option for those who may not wish to make the commitment to our full 6 week version of this class, where attendance to all six weeks is part of the deal. Come to one session or a few, at the low cost of $20/session – just make sure to sign up first!
Running Saturday mornings during the dates listed below, dogs will learn sit, down, stay, loose leash walking, recall, polite greetings and more – all with distractions added to help good behaviors stick!
- Saturdays: 12/21 – 12/28
- 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Sign up is required prior to the class session – please call or email us to reserve your spot. Feel free to sign up for one or multiple sessions.
- Each week is treated as an individual class session – meaning you do not need to attend all 6 weeks. The topics covered will be determined on the day of the class, based on the needs of those in attendance.
- Dogs must be 6 months or older
- We offer a puppy class for those younger than 6 months!
- Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations required as well as a negative fecal including Giardia testing
21 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 28 (Saturday) 11:00 am