|Under 26 lbs.
|26 – 60 lbs.
|61 – 100 lbs.
|Over 100 lbs.
Pets boarding together in the same room receive a $5 daily discount per pet.
Prices are subject to change at any time.
TO HOLD A RESERVATION:
- Required vaccines must be administered at least 10 days before boarding.
- Our 10-day waiting period applies to all vaccinations given, even those that have not yet expired.
- We must have all vaccination records at least 10-days in advance to hold your reservation.
- In addition, (for dogs only) we require a current fecal report (performed in the last 12 months) at least 10-days in advance that shows:
- Negative for parasites & worms ✓
- Negative for Giardia ✓
Any pets that have received vaccinations within 10 days of boarding will not be admitted to the hotel.
Please give us a call for any questions about our vaccine and fecal testing requirements.
Overall Vaccination Policies:
- All owners must provide written proof of vaccinations from a vet 10-days prior to check-in.
- We do not accept handwritten documents, but you may have your vet call us for verification.
- Vaccinations will not be accepted via Facebook messenger – if sending electronically, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your pet must be free of fleas and ticks.
- Your pet will be examined at check-in, and you will be charged for any vet visits or treatments required.
- The health and safety of your pet is YOUR responsibility.
- Lucky Paws has made every effort to ensure the cleanliness of our facility, including a 24-hour circulation system that cleans the air. However, you need to have thorough discussions with your vet about what is best for your pet’s individual needs.
- Your pet will be exposed to a large number of animals at Lucky Paws, and all the dogs in the hotel will be outside (in a rural setting) for portions of their days.
- If our policies/requirements, prices, or hours are not acceptable to you, we prefer that you choose another facility, rather than upset our controlled environment.
Diets & Medications
- Please notify us of any food allergies at check-in.
- You are welcome to bring your own food at no extra charge.
- Food must be provided in an air-tight container and the amount should be appropriate to the duration of boarding.
- For the safety of our employees and other pets, we do not accept any raw meat.
- We serve Iams products at Lucky Paws if you wish for us to serve that.
- You are welcome to bring your own baggie or container of treats.
- We give Milk Bones and Bil-Jac treats in the afternoon and at bedtime if you pet is allowed to have those.
- There is no charge for medications that can be given to your pet in a bowl, Pill Pocket, PB, or cream cheese.
- Any medications that require physical handling of your pet (ear drops, eye drops, flea/tick preventative, etc.) will be done by a manager. There is a $5 charge per administration.
- We do not give injections.
- Please note, you will find your scheduled pickup time in your confirmation email, which is sent to you from our office when a reservation request has been processed.
- We prefer to board all pets separately. If you choose to board your pets together, you will be asked to sign a release form.
- Boarding multiple dogs from the same family, in the same room: If your dogs can not be fed together in the same room, they must board in separate rooms.
- If your pet needs veterinary care, you will be responsible for the charges.
- There is 3-night minimum through the summer (Memorial Day through Labor Day) and all 3 major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.)
- We operate like a hotel, and charges are per night regardless of check-in time. If you check out during our morning hours, you will not be charged for the last day.
- Any cancellations or changes to a reservation during peak boarding times (holidays, summer, and busy weekends) must be given 10 days in advance. All other reservations require 72-hour notice. You will be notified of your cancellation deadline at the time of your reservation in an email confirmation.
- Cancellations include showing up earlier than your scheduled departure or arriving later than your reserved check-in date. Without the appropriate notice, charges will be based on the nights and times that you reserved up to 3 days.
- Deposits may be required for a variety of reasons, including peak season reservations and having a history of prior cancellations. A deposit is a down payment and taken at the time of your reservation. Your deposit will be forfeited if you cancel your reservation after the deadline given to you on your confirmation email. Your deposit will be refunded, less the $15 processing fee if cancellation is made more than 10 days in advance.
- For summer and holiday reservations we require a minimum charge of 3 nights, even if your pet’s stay is shorter than 3 nights.