A submitted Reservation Request + a confirmation from us is the ONLY guaranteed entry. We STRONGLY recommend all guests fill out a Reservation Request in advance, as walk-in availability is limited.
Hours of Operation:
|MONDAY – FRIDAY
||7:00AM – 6:00PM
SMALL DOG DAYCARE:
dedicated group for dogs 30 pounds and under
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
||8:00AM – 5:00PM
FIRST TIME VISITORS:
- Your first step to getting your dog started with our Daycare program is to fill out a Daycare Application!
- From here, we will contact you to set up your dog’s first visit and let you know if you need to submit any additional materials (vaccination records and so forth).
- Your dog’s first day at Daycare is basically an interview to see how they do in the daycare environment, with other dogs and people.
- It is very low-keyed and should not be stressed over. We take our time integrating your dog into the group slowly at first.
- When you return to pick up your dog from their first day, we will let you know how your dog did and proceed from there!
- Reservations in advance are recommended, as walk-in* availability is limited.
- We reserve the right to turn your dog away if we are full.
- We encourage your to give us a call that morning if your forgot to make a reservation in advance.
- *Walk-in capability may be affected due to COVID staffing, restrictions, and availibility. We recommend filling out a Reservation Request, or calling us in advance, always!
DROP OFF – PICK-UP:
- We offer a BEFORE HOURS (6:30AM – 7:00AM) and an AFTER HOURS (6:00PM – 7:00PM) option for those pups who have families that do not find it convenient to pick up by 6:00PM.
- There is a $15 charge added to the bill for before / after hours fee every 30 minutes to come to daycare early or to remain in daycare from 6:00 – 7:00PM.
- All dogs must be picked up by 7:00PM.
- Please send vaccines and proof of negative fecals in advance electronically by email: email@example.com or by fax: 724.728.2295.
- We do not accept handwritten documents, but you may have your vet call us for verification.
- We do not accept vaccination records via Facebook or any other forms of social media communication.
- Please mark on the medical record that you are sending them in for Daycare.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of this information when it is sent electronically.
- Please DO NOT ASSUME your vet sent these records for you. As the owner of the dog, you are responsible for making sure your pet’s vaccines and fecals are on file with us.
- VACCINE REQUIREMENTS:
- Adult dogs, ages 6 months & older: must be current on Rabies (including signed Veterinary Rabies Certificate), Distemper (DHPP), and Bordetella*.
- All dogs over the age of 6 months & must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies, ages 6 months and under: must have their complete series of vaccines
- All dogs must have a current fecal performed within the last 12 months that includes screening and a negative result for worms, giardia, and other parasites.
- All dogs must also be free of fleas and ticks.
- *For best protection we recommend the Bordetella vaccine given every 6 months, however, if your vet gives a yearly Bordetella vaccine we will always defer to your dog’s veterinarian.
- We also strongly recommend the canine flu vaccine. Please discuss this with your vet prior to your dog’s visit.
- Required vaccines must be administered at least 3 days before your daycare visit.
- Our 3-day waiting period applies to all vaccinations given, even those that have not yet expired.
- All owners must provide proof to Lucky Paws of all vaccination records from a vet at least 3-days in advance to hold your reservation.
- The health and safety of your dog is YOUR responsibility.
- Lucky Paws has made every effort to ensure the cleanliness of our facility, including a 24-hour circulation system that cleans the air. However, you need to have thorough discussions with your vet about what is best for your dog’s individual needs.
- Your dog will be exposed to a large number of animals at Lucky Paws, and all the dogs attending daycare will be outside (in a rural setting) for the majority of their day.
- We require the removal of all collars at check in – including flea and tick collars.
- Your dog will be examined at check-in, and you will be charged for any vet visits or treatments required.
Any dogs that have received any vaccinations within 3 days of their scheduled daycare visit will not be admitted.
Please give us a call for any questions about our vaccine and fecal testing requirements.
SINGLE DAY VISIT
FULL DAY: 6 or more hours
HALF DAY: 5 hours or less
10 FULL DAYS PACKAGE
10 HALF DAYS PACKAGE
- Planning on coming often? Why not purchase a package!
- Each package saves you money and earns you 1 FREE day.
- IMPORTANT: Packages expire 6 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
- EFFECTIVE 6/17/22: Daycare packages are not able to be used on FRIDAYS. The regular price of Daycare will be charged as a half day at $23, a full day at $33. All clients can use their Daycare packages Monday-Thursday as usual. All clients (even those with packages) will need to pay the regular rate on Fridays.
10 FULL DAYS – $300
10 HALF DAYS – $210
PLAY AND TRAIN
Make training fun!
- This special package rotates your dog betwen playing and training, to create a balance of fun and work
- The price includes 30 minutes of training, combined with either a half day or full day at daycare
- Dogs must be approved for daycare prior to signing up for this option.
- We recommend 4 – 6 sessions to be effective.
FULL DAY PLAY AND TRAIN – $65
HALF DAY PLAY AND TRAIN – $55