NEW FOR 2020: All Dog Park guests must submit a Reservation Request prior to visitation.
Dog Park & Pool
Pittsburgh Area’s Only
Indoor & Outdoor Dog Park
The Pool is OPEN for the season!
Our Dog Park offers year-round enjoyment for you and your dog in a safer and healthier environment than public dog parks. We treat all pets like members of our family, providing them with only the best in fun, safety, and comfort!
Hours for the Dog Park & Pool
Monday – Friday
|Outdoor Park only
||3PM to 7PM
Saturday & Sunday
|Outdoor Park only
||Noon to 5PM
||CLOSED until further notice
If unsure if the Dog Park / Pool are open, please don’t hesitate to give us a call before submitting your Reservation Request or making the trip for your scheduled day of visitation.
Before you come to the Dog Park:
- NEW FOR 2020: All visits to the Dog Park are by RESERVATION ONLY. You MUST have a confirmed reservation prior to coming or you will most likely be turned away unless we have space. We are limiting the Outdoor Dog Park to 12 reservations per hour. This allows for safe social distancing at all times. Please note: if you use a Yahoo email address, check your spam for responses from us.
- NEW FOR 2020: All vaccines and proof of negative fecals MUST BE SENT PRIOR to coming to the Dog Park electronically by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed at 724.728.2295. Please mark on the medical record that you are sending them in for a park reservation. You will receive an email confirming receipt of this information when it is sent electronically. For the health and safety of our human guests and employees, we WILL NOT be handling paperwork. Please DO NOT ASSUME your vet sent it for you. As the owner of the dog, you are responsible for making sure your pet’s vaccines and fecals are on file with us. Please note: if you use a Yahoo email address, check your spam for responses from us.
- VACCINE REQUIREMENTS: All dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella. All dogs must have a current fecal performed within the last 12 months that includes screening and a negative result for worms, giardia, and other parasites. Your dog must also be free of fleas and ticks.
- Please be sure to read our updated Dog Park policies (new for 2020) when submitting your Reservation Request, or below on this page in the “Policies” section.
After Hours Play
The Dog Park is for social, outgoing dogs – dogs that like people and other dogs. If you think your dog is selective on who he/she likes, there is an option when filling our your Dog Park Reservation Request to select “PRIVATE VISIT: early or after hours visit.” Availability is limited.
As always, please feel free contact us directly about after hours use of the dog park for small groups of canine friends or dogs that just like their people. We want all dogs to have fun safely!
Outdoor Dog Park & Pool
- Double-gated entry, off-leash property
- 3,000 square foot, zero-entry swimming pool designed and maintained specifically for dogs (Pool is seasonal, and open weather permitting during open season)
- Slip-resistant surface at the entrance of the pool and special anti-microbial K9 Grass surrounds the entire area
- The pool tapers from zero-entry to 4 feet deep in the very corner
- The entire park is enclosed by a 6 ft. high fence
- Water fountains for the dogs and humans
- Large pavilion with picnic tables and park benches
- Mountains, tunnels, and play equipment
Indoor Dog Park
- Connected to the outdoor park through the backyard play area
- 3,500 sq. ft. indoor facility with EvoFlex seamless poured rubber flooring (1/2-inch-thick, non-skid, sterile floor that is gentle on dogs’ joints and paws)
- Visiting during a game day? Fear not! We have a sound system and big screen TV so our human guests don’t have to miss the kickoff.
The policies in this section are new for 2020.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
- All visits to the Dog Park will be done by RESERVATION ONLY. You MUST have a confirmed reservation prior to coming or you will most likely be turned away unless we have space. Please note: if you use a Yahoo email address, check your spam for responses from us.
- We are limiting the Outdoor Dog Park to 12 reservations per hour. This allows for safe social distancing at all times.
- Reservations are processed on a first come, first serve basis for all customers that are in good standing with Lucky Paws.
- All reservations are limited to one hour unless we have open spaces in the next hour. Priority for extending park/pool time to open spots in the next hour will be given to park pass customers.
- Please let us know if you need to cancel as soon as possible. If you are concerned about the weather please call us at 724.728.1484 and leave a message or email us at email@example.com.
- No-shows will not keep you and your dog in good standing with Lucky Paws – if something comes up and you need to cancel, please contact us.
- If you are going to be late – please contact us. We will be letting people in the Dog Park at the appointed time. If you are late you may have to wait.
- You can exit the Dog Park at any time. You do not need to stay for the entire hour.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & CONTACT SAFETY
- When entering and exiting the Dog Park all attendees must wear a mask. While outside in the Dog Park, masks can be pulled down or put in your pocket as long as safe social distancing of at least 6 feet is kept.
- All humans must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between other people.
- All vaccines and proof of negative fecals MUST BE SENT PRIOR to coming to the Dog Park electronically by email firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed at 724.728.2295. Please mark on the medical record that you are sending them in for a park reservation. You will receive an email confirming receipt of this information when it is sent electronically. For the health and safety of our human guests and employees, we WILL NOT be handling paperwork. Please DO NOT ASSUME your vet sent it for you. As the owner of the dog, you are responsible for making sure your pet’s vaccines and fecals are on file with us. Please note: if you use a Yahoo email address, check your spam for responses from us.
- Please note that our lobby is closed to outside visitors at this time. That means there is NO RESTROOM AVAILABLE to you. Please use your own restroom prior to coming to our Dog Park.
- All transactions are being done by credit card – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Please do not bring cash or check. This is to protect all humans.
- Please note that the INSIDE DOG PARK is closed until further notice.
- Please bring clearly marked toys for your dog and remember to bring them home with you.
- Please bring a water bowl for your dog, as we will not be putting out community water bowls like in the past. This is to protect all humans (and dogs!) Our dog water fountains are operational and are worked with a foot pedal. Our human fountains will remain closed.
- Please practice social distance with dogs that don’t belong to you – please not pet other people’s dogs.
While this is a lot of change for long time lovers of the Lucky Paws Pool, we hope that you know these changes were made with only the best of intentions for you, our staff, and the dogs. Please reach out to me directly at Gretchen@luckypawsresort.com if you have questions.
The policies in this section are our general Dog Park policies.
- This is an unsupervised, semi-public dog park. Lucky Paws is not responsible for any injuries to humans or dogs.
- All owners must provide proof of vaccinations prior to a reservation being accepted and confirmed. Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella. Your pet must also be free of fleas, ticks, worms, and other parasites such as giardia. Proof is needed from your veterinarian and can be emailed or faxed.
- This is a dog park created just for dogs! There are inherent risks involved when dogs play. For this reason, any child under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a second adult. Children under 6 years of age are not permitted in the Dog Park. This includes babies in strollers and snuggles.
- At all times, your dog must be under your immediate control. Any “bullies” will be asked to leave the park.
- The pool is for dogs, not humans! No running, swimming, or diving is allowed.
- The park will be closed during thunderstorms or severe weather.
- It is expected that all owners will clean up after their dogs and themselves.
- Pet owners are required to wear shoes at all times.
- No smoking is allowed inside the park. This includes all tobacco/nicotine products including vaping.
- No glass containers or other dangerous items will be permitted.
- Pet owners are expected to have one adult human per dog.
*All passes expire one year from purchase and are non-transferable. Passes are not valid for charitable fundraising events.
SINGLE DAY ENTRY PASS
$10 PER DOG
ANNUAL PASS FOR 1 SINGLE DOG
ANNUAL PASS FOR A PAIR OF DOGS FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD