A submitted Reservation Request + a confirmation from us is the ONLY guaranteed entry. We STRONGLY recommend all guests fill out a Reservation Request in advance.
Dog Park & Pool
Pittsburgh Area’s Only
Indoor & Outdoor Dog Park
POOL CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Our Dog Park offers year-round enjoyment for you and your dog in a safer and healthier environment than public dog parks. We treat all pets like members of our family, providing them with only the best in fun, safety, and comfort!
Hours for the Dog Park & Pool
Monday – Friday
|Outdoor Park only
||3PM to 7PM
Saturday & Sunday
||Noon to 5PM
||Noon to 5PM
If unsure if the Dog Park / Pool are open, please don’t hesitate to give us a call before making the trip for your visit. Please note that the Pool is only open seasonally.
Special Events / Closures
Private Park & Pool Times
The Dog Park is for social, outgoing dogs – dogs that like people and other dogs. If you think your dog is selective on who he/she likes, we have you covered! We do ask that ALL PRIVATE VISITS ARE SCHEDULED ONLINE IN ADVANCE.
- We recommend all visitors to the Dog Park submit a RESERVATION REQUEST.
- A Reservation Request + a confirmation from us ENSURES your space!
- Reservations are processed on a first come, first serve basis for all customers that are in good standing with Lucky Paws.
- We are limiting the Outdoor Dog Park to 15 families* per hour. A *family is defined as a group of people and/or dogs that are coming together from the same household.
- We will be accepting walk-ups / walk-ins at a VERY LIMITED capacity, if there is space that day – guests with reservations take priority. Because of this, we strongly encourage all guests to submit reservation requests in advance.
- The check in process is much faster if you send vaccines and proof of negative fecals in advance electronically by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 724.728.2295.
- Please mark on the medical record that you are sending them in for a park reservation.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of this information when it is sent electronically.
- Please DO NOT ASSUME your vet sent these records for you. As the owner of the dog, you are responsible for making sure your pet’s vaccines and fecals are on file with us.
- VACCINE REQUIREMENTS: All dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella.
- All dogs must have a current fecal performed within the last 12 months that includes screening and a negative result for worms, giardia, and other parasites.
- Your dog must also be free of fleas and ticks.
DOG PARK & POOL WELL-BEING:
- This is an unsupervised, semi-public dog park. Lucky Paws is not responsible for any injuries to humans or dogs.
- This is a dog park created just for dogs! There are inherent risks involved when dogs play. For this reason, any child under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a second adult. Children under 6 years of age are not permitted in the Dog Park. This includes babies in strollers and snuggles.
- At all times, your dog must be under your immediate control. Any “bullies” will be asked to leave the park.
- The pool is for dogs, not humans! No running, swimming, or diving is allowed.
- The park will be closed during thunderstorms or severe weather.
- It is expected that all owners will clean up after their dogs and themselves.
- Pet owners are required to wear shoes at all times.
- No smoking is allowed inside the park. This includes all tobacco/nicotine products and vaping.
- No glass containers or other dangerous items will be permitted.
- Pet owners are expected to have one adult human per dog.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
- Please let us know if you need to cancel as soon as possible. If you are concerned about the weather please call us at 724.728.1484 and leave a message or email us at email@example.com.
- No-shows will not keep you and your dog in good standing with Lucky Paws – if something comes up and you need to cancel, please contact us.
- If you are going to be late – please contact us. We will be letting people in the Dog Park at the appointed time. If you are late you may have to wait.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & CONTACT SAFETY
- All humans that are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19 must wear masks while indoors. Masks can be removed when outside. The health and safety of our staff, trainers, and our clients (Both 2 and 4 legged) is our top priority.
- All humans must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between other people.
- All transactions are being done by credit card – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Please do not bring cash or check.
- Please bring clearly marked toys for your dog and remember to bring them home with you.
- Please bring a water bowl for your dog, as we will not be putting out community water bowls like in the past. This is to protect all humans (and dogs!) Our dog water fountains are operational and are worked with a foot pedal. Our human fountains will remain closed.
- Please practice social distance with dogs that don’t belong to you – please not pet other people’s dogs.
*Passes are not valid for the Indoor Park after the pool season ends. Passes are not valid for charitable fundraising events. Passes are non-transferable.
SINGLE DAY ENTRY PASS
$10 PER DOG
2022 OUTDOOR PARK AND SWIMMING PASS FOR 1 SINGLE DOG*
2022 OUTDOOR PARK AND SWIMMING PASS FOR A PAIR OF DOGS FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD*