DOG PARK & POOL RESERVATION REQUEST
NOTE: If using a Yahoo email address, please check your spam folder for communications from us.
Special Events / Closures
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please list additional human and corresponding canine guests that will be part of the semi private group.
Dog Park Policies
Due to the ongoing staffing shortages and challenges imposed upon veterinary care facilities since the covid pandemic began, as well as limited availability of emergency veterinary services on evenings and weekends, we are taking extra precautions to avoid creating an environment for any potentially harmful situations before they happen. Safety of our guests, canine and human alike, is our top priority.
In order to help create and maintain a safe environment in our semi private pool and dog park for all of our guests, below is an updated list of dog park policies:
- All owners must provide proof of vaccinations prior to a reservation being accepted and confirmed. All dogs must be current on Rabies (copy of the certificate issued by veterinarian required), Distemper (DHPP), and Bordetella. All dogs must also be free of fleas, ticks, worms, and other parasites including Giardia (copy of certificate or lab report from vet required). We do accept titers with a letter from the vet allowing the dog to participate in group play. Proof is needed from your veterinarian and can be emailed or faxed.
- All male dogs 12 months of age and up must be neutered to visit the Dog Park & Pool for an Open/Public hour visitation (offered only in the Spring & Summer season operating hours). If not neutered, you must schedule a Private Park Visit. to attend the Dog Park during Spring & Summer Season hours.
- This is an unsupervised, semi-public dog park. Lucky Paws is not responsible for any injuries to humans or dogs. If your dog injures another dog or human, you are responsible for any and all financial incursions that may arise from that situation - including veterinary and medical expenses. Lucky Paws is not held responsible for such injuries.
- This is a dog park created just for dogs! There are inherent risks involved when dogs play. For this reason, any child between the age of 6 years and 12 years old must be accompanied and supervised by a second adult. Children under 6 years of age are not permitted in the Dog Park. This includes babies in strollers and carriers. Those with young children must schedule a Private Park Visit.
- At all times, your dog must be under your immediate control. Any "bullies" will be asked to leave the park.
- The pool is for dogs, not humans! No running, swimming, or diving is allowed.
- The park will be closed during thunderstorms or severe weather.
- It is expected that all owners will clean up after their dogs and themselves.
- Pet owners are required to wear shoes at all times.
- Pet owners are expected to have one adult human per dog. Waivers to this rule are available for those with multiple dogs that can show good recall and behavior.
- No smoking is allowed inside the park. This includes all tobacco/nicotine products including vaping devices.
- No glass containers or other potentially harmful items will be permitted.
- Please bring clearly marked toys for your dog and remember to bring them home with you.
- Please practice social distance with dogs that don't belong to you - please not pet other people's dogs.
- Lucky Paws follows all State and local recommendations regarding Covid-19. Please check with the office for the latest requirements.
In consideration of the undersigned’s use of the Lucky Paws, Must Love Dogs LLC pet play area, including without limitation the wading pool, the undersigned waive all claims for damage or loss to person and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, of Lucky Paws, Must Love Dogs LLC, its members, agents or employees. The Undersigned recognize that there are inherent risks involved when dogs play together, assume the risk of all conditions in and about the pet play area, and waive any and all further notice of the existence of such conditions.
This Waiver is ongoing, and will cover future uses of the pet play area by the undersigned.
I hereby grant permission to Lucky Paws Pet Resort to use photos and / or videos that may be taken of my pet(s) for media purposes, including but not limited to: Lucky Paws Pet Resort official website and social media outlets, video reels, email blasts, newsletters, magazines, digital and printed advertisements, and other general publications.
I hereby grant permission to Lucky Paws Pet Resort to use any photos and / or videos that may be taken of myself, the "Pet Owner" for media purposes, including but not limited to: Lucky Paws Pet Resort official website and social media outlets, video reels, email blasts, newsletters, magazines, digital and printed advertisements, and other general publications. Please know that photos of Pet Owners are only taken in appropriate scenarios, such as training classes, parties, and other events where Pet Owners are openly present among dogs in the Lucky Paws Pet Resort facilities. Additionally, I, the Pet Owner, understand Lucky Paws Pet Resort will never include any personal information beyond my first name in any reproductions, publications, captions, or usages in conjunction with these photos.